Newbie 05/03/2011

Options
Hello Everyone! I joined this fabulous sight so that it will help me get back into shape after letting myself go for the last 5 months. I have reached an all time high, and am embarassed going places and just feel like sh--! I have coordinated a "biggest loser" contest with some of my siblings & that began yesterday. I have until July 1st, to win the grand price of $400.00!! It really is not about the money, it was more about helping myself as well as my family get into the best shape of our lives. I know that is not a whole lot of time, but this will be a very good 'jump start" to my success! I will be turning 39 this summer and want to feel good, and have the energy that I used to have when I was thinner. Thanks for listening, and I welcome any motivation I can get. I know this wont be easy!!

Replies

• millermichellelea
    Options
    This is the place to do it!!! Best of luck and log everything every day. It does melt off if you stay within your limits. Eat those exercise calories it makes a world of difference. :happy:
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you picked the right place to come. people are so sweet on here and helpful. Good luck and I hope you come out on top. 400 would be great to win.
  • doliveresti
    doliveresti Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    good luck! I just started a couple days ago used to follow weight watchers.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! That is what started me on my journey..a "Biggest Loser" contest set up here where I work in January. I came in 3rd...having lost 22 pounds and 12 inches. I have since lost 28 pounds..and 18 inches.

MFP is a great place to start!
  • Virgo09
    Virgo09 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!! I just started myself but from what I've seen on the site, it really does provide you the motivation you need to really push towards your goal.