10 lbs loss-did you notice a difference?

Options
13»

Replies

• Rayedar
    Rayedar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The first ten I didn't notice when I looked at myself, but I felt better. Next time you are at the grocery store, pick up a 10 pound sack of potatoes. That will make your loss more concrete! Congrats!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    <3 Thanks
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I didn't really notice at 10 pounds, but my parents noticed. I lost about 20 pounds over summer break last year and my friends all noticed when I got back to school, so that was really encouraging.
  • leanne0627
    leanne0627 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am down 10 pounds and for me it equaled more than 6 inches off my waist and 3 inches of each thigh, 3 off hips and 1 1/2 of each arm, and down almost 2 sizes...not sure why it was so much for me as it was from 225 to 215, it shouldn't have been that much of a difference but maybe its all the exercise im doing?
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I definitely noticed a difference in my body at 10 lbs. I gain all over, so I lose all over. No one else noticed the weight loss till at least 20 lbs or so. But I felt/saw a big difference in my body (particularly my hips) and that gave me the modivation to keep going!
  • pickledeggy
    pickledeggy Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Can't remember how I looked after a 10lbs loss but this was my 21lbs loss. I know I've still a long way to go but I think you can notice qa71jifm3vqd.jpg
    It's taken me since mid/end October til now
  • necolde
    necolde Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I noticed it. I'm 5'6" & went from 196-198 to 187-188 pounds in about 45 days on 30 day shred alone. Dropped from a very very very tight size 12 to comfortable fitting size 10 jeans and lost a bra band size. Started 2nd round this week.
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Didn't really notice a 10 lb loss until I started lifting. I lost about 20 pounds before I started lifting and definitely noticed after about 15. But the biggest change I noticed was losing 6-7 pounds after completing NROLFW. Below pic: before is after losing about 20 pounds, and after is after completing NROLFW and about 6-7 pounds lighter.

8rsao7motrza.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!