Starting t25 looking for some friends to encourage and to encourage me

Options
I start t25 tomorrow. I've done insanity before with great results losing 40 pounds but then got to comfortable gained it back and had my handsome little boy who is now 7 months. It's time to kick it in gear any thoughts? Anyone done t25 before?

Replies

• cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't know what T25 is but i keep seeing it mentioned. :( Can you fill me in?
  • aromavitae05
    Options
    T25 is far more practical and fun in my honest opinion. I am going to be doing a more focused 2015 and T25 will be a part of it.

T25 can be done quickly and easily. I pop home from work and do it in my lunch break. It also varies so keeps my attention span a lot better than insanity.

2015 = Diet + T25

I will be monitoring fitness through my misfit shine, withings wifi scales and updating everything on here. I am also involving my family members in a bit of friendly competition.
  • Conseza
    Conseza Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity too. It was great when I completed the program but I think my body got used to the routine. I stopped for almost a year due to losing my job and not feeling motivated but I am getting back into insanity to prep my body for p90x which is step up intensity wise. Plus got a fitbit to stay on track. How is T25? Easy or harder than insanity?
  • aromavitae05
    Options
    I personally find T25 to be easier but purely because it fully engages me. I think Insanity is probably tougher purely because of the time involved ..... mind you .... I doubt you could do T25 for the same time frame
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I start on Monday... how's it going for you?
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today. It will be my second time around, I completed it last year. I love T25, it's the only program that I actually finished and want to do again.
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's the first program I did from start to finish without losing interest.

I'm actually half way through my 2nd round and will be starting Beta again this week. I think it's just really effective and can be done by anyone at any fitness level.
  • HockeyGoalie35
    HockeyGoalie35 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday! I have to follow the low impact directions sometimes because i am just not coordinated enough haha
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as friend! I am always willing to help our encourage my fellow MFP friends and ask you keep me motivated and on track too!
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 on Monday!!! Please add me if you are too! =)
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey all, join this T25 group! Let's do this!!!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101616-t-25-focus-2015
  • lore2810
    lore2810 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Starting today!