lost it...gained it all back plus...starting again

I started this app about 3 years ago. I lost 50 pounds in 9 months! In the last 8 months I have gained 53 pounds, putting me back to three pounds more than when I first started this journey. Ready to get back and get started again. Can't wait to be the confident, healthy girl I once was! I found connecting with people on here was great motivation before, was wanting to connect with people again. :)

Replies

• doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Welcome back!
  • JMA622
    JMA622 Posts: 1
    I hear ya! I did weight watchers. Lost 25 pounds and have gained 30 back. :( So I want to try this and hope to get it off and keep it off.
  • luvlish2
    luvlish2 Posts: 4 Member
    I lost 30 pounds last year with MFP and has gained it all back.......I'm truly hoping that this time I can lose 100 pounds and keep it off! Please feel free to add me
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    I've been seeing this a lot, me included. I lost 17lbs between 1/1/14 and 6/30/14. Stopped using this site and have since gained it all back.....Welcome back and best of luck...again :)
  • I too find myself back here on MFP. I lost 2 stone and then it crept back on with stress of my job.

Good luck.