Replies

• chaniece1228
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    v35fulmer wrote: »
    I need some serious motivation. A year ago I was down 50lbs with daily use of MFP and then I fell off the wagon due to _________ (input whatever excuse here)_____. So I physically feel awful because I gained all 50lbs back and probably more. I haven't gotten on the scale but I am in all of my old fatter clothes. I have never tried being part of a group. This may really motivate me. Can I join please?

Oh I can fill those blanks in real well. I find having a support group really does help keep me focused as I have accountability to others. Feel free to add me on your friends list. That goes for anyone else as well
  • cstice79
    Options
    I'm in. I lost 17lbs from the end of October to Jan. 1st just by eating a little better. Got a Vivofit and started using MFP yesterday, so I expect I can do 20lvs by March first. I still have 90lbs to loose. Yeah. That's a large number. I am starting the Focus T25 program today as well. It has been sitting in my dresser for a year. I have been afraid to even put it in the DVD player because of how out of shape I am. Could always use some motivation and accountability.
  • foreversunshine1
    foreversunshine1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Let the fun begin!!! I'm in! My goal is to lose 29, so that will take care of a chunk of it! Good luck to all!
  • Struffy1
    Options
    I'm in!!! xD
  • RollTideLisa
    Options
    I am all in, I need to quit eating so much junk and get back to healthier eating habits!!
  • jodilynns17
    Options
    I'm in. I'm a new mom working FT without a lot of time for exercise, and about to have foot surgery. My assigned goal is 1620. New to this site and can say that I really like the motivation from this group. [I was going to go back to WW for the motivational meetings, but maybe I can just do my own thing and listen to this group?!]
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Boys and Girls,

This is definitely worth a read, just for the 1st two pages about settings.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/819055/setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets/p1

hope it helps...........
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im in lol,
    Im also on another one called 20lbs by easter, my Birthday is March 28th and would love to be about 14lb lighter (1st)
    SW: 178lbs
    GW: 158-164lbs
  • cmplourde
    cmplourde Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In!!! I'm 235 :s I have 12 weeks to loose!! This last year has been a stressor! I'm ready to undo the damage I've done.
  • rugweaver
    Options
    I want to join 284 today
  • haydenrushton
    haydenrushton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 220 lbs at the moment 5ft11. Have just signed up for an obstacle race in exeter 22 March to get me motivated. Would like to lose 42 lbs in 6 months
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Im 263 now. Plateaued here for a while now but I willing to work my butt off to get that number down.
  • snf78
    snf78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
    This is exactly what I need .... I lost 38 pounds from the end of September to mid December and I've been on a plateau since. I've not gained any back, pants still fitting the same ... but I want to lose more!!!!
    Current weight: 230.4 would love to lose 20+ pounds by March 1st. :)
  • plbazer
    plbazer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im in too. 1500 calories a day.
  • 30down_bali2015
    Options
    So in. Im on around 1200-1300 calories per day. Want to hopefully loose more by then tho!!
  • missmindset
    missmindset Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Have an anniversary in July to celebrate and just started back. 52 lbs. to go. :) So this will give me a jump start. Thanks!
  • Zaydie
    Zaydie Posts: 1
    Options
    It's time for a change. Gotta burn the holiday calories and looking to get back in shape in time for summer. I'm new here but hey, COUNT ME IN!
  • Williamson2000
    Williamson2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Currently 180 with a goal of 135. This will be my third try at keeping it off, so maybe some accountability with you all will do the trick.
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good mornin you guys n girls

!st dog walk out the way, another dog walk, C25K week 2 day 2, and a weights session still to do and a full days work!
    What exercise are you going to be doing?????????????????