Looking for friends - any women out there about 5'3" and 160 lbs?

Options

Replies

• rimfree
    rimfree Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm 5' 3" and 155 lbs. I would love to get down to 140, and I'm down from 184 lbs. I lost the weight up to this point about 3 years ago, and I'm ready to finish this up! :)
  • Cellothere118
    Cellothere118 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello! I JUST signed up on MFP just minutes ago.. Please add me! Id love to see how others do using this program, and learn some pointers to help get this weight off. I am 5'3" and 160. I have a closet full of size 8-10 jeans just sitting there. Old friends, I call them. I have just one New Years resolution, and that is to become a morning exercise person! When it comes to dieting, my food is not my biggest enemy. Its my metabolism. Its just about pooped out, so it seems. So getting a morning workout completed leaves me no excuse for when I get home later in the day. Id love to follow along a few folks. Thanks!
  • liseloo79
    liseloo79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me I'm 35yo 5'3" and currently at 150lb wanting to get to 135-137lb :-)
  • mizzougal11
    mizzougal11 Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4, currently weigh 144 (down from 190), with a UGW of 125. I am an avid MFP tracker/user/supporter.
  • nicolecharvel21
    nicolecharvel21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 currently 185. Just started working towards losing weight again. Doing short term goals at this time so it doesnt seem like so much to lose at once so my current goal is 160. Feel free to add me :smile: Its always nice to have more motivation and support
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and started at 163. I'm 139 now and struggling with my last 5-10 lbs.
  • cgangl1821
    cgangl1821 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Hanniepatel
    Hanniepatel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Birdy989 wrote: »
    Hi, there! My name is Maria and I've been on MFP for a couple of years, but only seriously started to buckle down with my nutrition and fitness since this past summer. Weight loss is slloooooow for me. I'm about 5'3" (5'4" on a good day, LOL) and currently 163 lbs. I'm looking for friends of similar build & height, so I can check out your food diaries and get some encouragement along the way. ANY and ALL friends are great, but it's tough to relate to someone who is male or has a lot of weight to lose. My goal is 145 lbs, so I've got about 15-20 lbs to go. I also *loosely* follow the Perfect Health Diet (a form of Paleo eating) and I've started running. I'm also about to give Bob Harper's Black Fire 60-day workout program a try. I love running on trails, but I live in Northern MI so that's not possible at the moment.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you...!!!

• Hanniepatel
    Options
    Hi, there! My name is Maria and I've been on MFP for a couple of years, but only seriously started to buckle down with my nutrition and fitness since this past summer. Weight loss is slloooooow for me. I'm about 5'3" (5'4" on a good day, LOL) and currently 163 lbs. I'm looking for friends of similar build & height, so I can check out your food diaries and get some encouragement along the way. ANY and ALL friends are great, but it's tough to relate to someone who is male or has a lot of weight to lose. My goal is 145 lbs, so I've got about 15-20 lbs to go. I also *loosely* follow the Perfect Health Diet (a form of Paleo eating) and I've started running. I'm also about to give Bob Harper's Black Fire 60-day workout program a try. I love running on trails, but I live in Northern MI so that's not possible at the moment.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you...!!!

• Hanniepatel
    Options
    Please add me...
    I just turned 41 years old. I started this journey in February of 2014. Somebody had a hundred eighty pounds now I am down to 155. I would like to lose another 15 pounds to get to goal weight of 140
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome! Thanks Psychgrrl. Great job on your success!

Awww! Thanks! It's been a long, long road! But TOTALLY worth it! :smiley:
  • Mariposa333408
    Mariposa333408 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! 5'5 and 162 lbs. I could use the connections too. Thanks!
  • vgnfarmer
    vgnfarmer Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'4" and currently 159. My weight has gone up and down between 166-182 for YEARS with an all time high of 192.2. My most recent start weight was 178.8. My goal is 145
  • lilgirl105
    lilgirl105 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anikib wrote: »
    Feel free to add me, I'm a little shorter at 5' , (my license every says 5'1

Mine is same!! Ha ha!! Anikib, can you add me?
  • llynn1976
    llynn1976 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4 ; 154. I'm new here and looking to lose @ 24lbs. I'm 38 yrs old, feel free to add me also. :)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I have a closed food diary, but 163 was my starting weight and now I'm at 140. I'm trying to get to 135. I do a ketogenic diet and I have dabbled with Paleo too. Good luck to you!
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 171lbs, and looking to lose about 30-35 more pounds. Feel free to add me, I am also doing LCHF.
  • _Emu_
    _Emu_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and 156lbs, would love some more friends if any one wants to add me, would like to be about 130lbs, have re started running today,
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 156 with a goal to lose 30 lbs before my 30th bday in November! Feel free to add!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot and 155 right now. A little bit shorter but if you want to check my diary I can give you the code to view it if you FR me. Best of luck!