This is my year...to lose

Options
Stepping on the scale after the holidays and seeing 205 starring back and me provided me with the encouragement I needed to start counting and losing the weight. This is my year and I will succeed!

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Go for it!! I had exactly the same self-belief as you. I didn't for one moment believe I wouldn't do it, and losing the weight (not just getting to the end) was actually a whole lot of fun.

Hit my target weight at the end of September after losing 65-70 lbs (honestly can't remember..).
  • Pack100
    Pack100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hell yes Erin! I control what I put in my mouth. This is my year too. Let's do this
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I sometimes feel like an out of body experience when eating or for me, drinking wine. I know it is not helping me get to my goal but it is like someone else is doing this. Not True!! It is me not wanting to be healthy enough to breath and let the stress, boredom or whatever else pass.

I find I have to log food and exercise, read these post and weigh myself every day. I know, very controversial but it keeps me from shoving things I to my mouth or drinking those few glasses of wine as I have to face the scale in the morning. I know there r swings in weigh but the trend needs to go down.

We can do this