Weight loss buddy!

Options
looking for someone that can help with my weight loss, message me :)

Replies

• littleblondie87
    littleblondie87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Just had to delete most of my friends from mfp because they don't use it! Would be nice to have more support and see more happening on the news feed with encouraging statuses x
  • dereksutton965
    dereksutton965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking for someone that can help with my weight loss, message me :)
    I'm looking for a friend for weight loss too! Been going at it hard since December 1st. Lost 6 pounds now. Gotta lose 80 total !! Add me :)
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Add me guys I am getting after it
  • misstanya89
    Options
    So today is my first day on here. I truly need support as well. I've always been really good at keeping myself maintained, lately I've slipped into some depression eating and the holidays just made it worse. I need a buddy to talk about different foods and good eating habits. :D
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am looking for some new active friends.
  • zoeellement
    Options
    hey im looking for some weight loss buddies too.. its always nice to get support and support others alike.. xxx motivate one another and all that lol. Good luck guys. My reasoning for going on here is ive put on a good stone and a half over christmas well since sept really... eating unhealthily and done no exercise since last aug :s so ive been gradually piling it on, but yesterday was my start date to loose the excess. how are you all getting on ? xxx