hi I'm kelli

Options
My names kelli. I'm 24 and a mom of two beautiful girls :) (ages 4 and 1.5) I'm looking to continue my goals as far as weightloss and just a healthier life style. In may I graduated from emt school and have been embrresed to embers t
he ems world due to my shape and size. I'm not letting it hold me back anymore!!! 50 lbs to go!

Start weight 215 now 187

Replies

• kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Holey cow that made no sense lol " I've let my weight hold me back of my dreams of the ems world"
  • jhelmscpacfe
    jhelmscpacfe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Kelli!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    confused_lion_king.gif
  • Amiraxxxxxx
    Options
    Hello, not sure what ems is but good luck x
  • chrism575
    chrism575 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello, Does not sound like anything holds you back. Mother of two and graduated from ems school. Great job! I am sure if you really want to live a healthier life style and lose some weight at the same time you will do well.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I was beginning to think I had a stroke, then I thought you had a stroke, holy cow that was the weirdest autocorrect fiasco I've witnessed in a while.
  • tishbrannen998
    tishbrannen998 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new too! Ems work is awesome! Thank you for your service! And we both can do this weightloss thing :) feeling determined!!
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @trishbran-thank u very much!!! About my post for some reason when I was typing I was unable to see the message so maybe that will explain the confusion. Ems=emergency medical service. Cops fire 911 dispatch and parimedics and emt's fit this deffintion.