Polar and MFP syncing capabilites coming soon

Options
lacroyx
lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2015/01/announces-myfitnesspal-automatic.html

from the link:
"In conjunction with the A300 announcement, Polar is also announcing that later this month (January 2015) they’ll rollout automatic sync with MyFitnessPal (MFP), which is by far the most popular calorie focused and health tracking app out there. This will then send from Polar to MFP your step data, as well as your activity/workout data. This will happen automatically behind the scenes from Polar Flow to MFP."

Replies

• Chls122
    Chls122 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Finally! Yes!
  • Juan_K1ng
    Options
    Woo bloody hoo how long have i been nagging mfp and polar about this, you buy a £300 fitness watch and it doesnt talk to the biggest calorie counter on the planet #feelleftout
  • suzannezumwalt3
    suzannezumwalt3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my polar workouts are sync now with Apple Health integration. I have MFP setup to "read" my workouts in Apple Health and I have my polar setup to "write" workout info and it will transfer the information between the two apps.
  • chrisoldroyd
    chrisoldroyd Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How do you get workouts to syns with Apple Health? I have had no luck with that at all. I have it setup to sync but it never does, where does it show the workouts? Are you using a HRM with Polar Flow or something different?

I have also just installed the new Polar Flow software on my iPhone 6 and nothing appears to be syncing over, how is this supposed to work and what is supposed to sync, just workouts? That's all I would want.

Lack of information, anyone shed any light?

Thanks
    Chris