Hi, I'm Nichole and I'm here to part...um...exercise?

Options
Hi, I'm Nichole and I'm on a quest to lose a hell of a lot of weight!

Currently I work full time as an office assistant, and I also attend college full time at night. My schedule is pretty crazy, but I am DEDICATED to this change!

I live with my boyfriend and *gulp* four cats. They are our adopted babies and we are fine with being the crazy cat people.

I also love to game and I play both computer, PS4, and WiiU games. I actually was quite successful in playing WoW at a competitive level, but decided to step down to being casual and focusing more on my goals.

I am also not so mildly addicted to The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Supernatural, and Game of Thrones!

I am liberal, very open minded and accepting, not religious, and a forward thinker.

I am a dreamer, and I believe that anything is possible.

In 2014, I went from 393.6lbs to 335.6lbs. (-58lbs)
I CAN DO BETTER!

In 2015, my goal is to knock another 96lbs off of myself for a total down of 154lbs.

I have spent far too long worrying about other people, and their needs. This year is about being 'selfish'!

Really hoping to find like minded, supportive people to go through this together. Add me if you would like!

Replies

• chrism575
    chrism575 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Nichole, I have a MFP friend that has done amazing things with weight loss. From 298 to 216 in 7 months. He may be someone that could be of some support for you. If you like you can accept my fr request and I could in get you to friend.
  • SeeNicholeShrink
    SeeNicholeShrink Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I've accepted!