HELP! I Really need some helpful advice and tips

Options
Im a student and nearly finished my degree so just eating on a grab and go basis at the moment which means its generally junk food. I go on holiday in 6 weeks and would just like to lose a little weight before then. Any advise for me please? would be greatful of anything
xxx

Replies

• froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Can you cook some of your own meals? If so you can cook ahead lunches and prepare snacks for the week
  • sarahjl88
    sarahjl88 Posts: 7
    Options
    yes i can but i struggle with what to eat. i find dieting very boring so i need something thats nice but also filling
  • cassieday
    cassieday Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Try substituting healthy snacks. Like some almonds, or some quaker mini rice cakes, or some wheat thins. Also, peanut butter is a really good choice for a filling snack. If you need a meal on th go, try clif bars. Hope this was helpful!!! Good luck!
  • nuttylou
    nuttylou Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sarah I am a 3rd yr midwifery student with 5 children I can totally relate to the grab & go but you can make healthy choices! I seem to eat eat eat and still not get to my calorie levels! Feel free to add me & check out my diary x
  • halibutthead
    Options
    First suggestion is to drink lots of water. That way your body can flush itself out. Second thing is to plan ahead and have healthy snacks available for the grab and go. I also won't eat after about 4:30 in the evening. Just water. I do eat a healthy breakfast with snacks. Boiled eggs are light on calories and good for you. Kind of a grab and go food for me. Also Frigo cheese heads light string cheese is another grab and go low on calories. Good Luck!
  • sarahjl88
    sarahjl88 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! So nice to know that theres people out there supporting you ! Wishing everyone Good Luck xx