new, again

Options
New...again.... Not looking to lose weight, nor gain, just to be over all healthier. To stop smoking, exercise and just plain feel better!

Replies

• pmtrusty
    Options
    In search of friends for motivation and to motivate as well... Goals may be different but "help" is help and kind words are good for us all!
  • razvwendt
    razvwendt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    pmtrusty wrote: »
    In search of friends for motivation and to motivate as well... Goals may be different but "help" is help and kind words are good for us all!

• razvwendt
    Options
    Me too! Day four of No Sugar for me. This is a major challenge, as I am a sugar addict! :#
  • razvwendt
    Options
    Pmtrusty! What are your goals?
  • pmtrusty
    Options
    Hello :) my goals are simple. I want to "reshape" my body. Not lose or gain just take away the tummy flab and add a 6pk.. Lol! I'm so out shape even tho I am a small frame I need to really get in there an exercise again. I preferred calisthenics. Cut out my sugary coffee and tea and go back to water and fruit water, even herbal (fresh herbs) hot teas. I'm 36 and feel 63... Something has to give! I just always feel like poo!

• pmtrusty
    Options
    Also today I only had 4 cigarettes... Big change from 1 & 1/2 packs I normally smoke each day. I plan tomorrow to quit completely.