post here if you want mommy friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Amiraxxxxxx
    Options
    I want mumsie friends too. I have two children and find it hard loosing weight since they were born
  • endogirrl
    Options
    I'm a mother of 2 looking to get my health back.
  • EK2828
    EK2828 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd love more mom friends! I'm a mother of two girls (2 & 4), work outside the home, and need to get back on track! When I was active on here before I was successful - I just fell off the wagon and am getting back on! I have about 25ish lbs to lose, I think. I'm more concerned with not being so fluffy. :smile:
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    30 old mommy of 3 just had my third 3 months ago looking for mommy friends I'm looking to lose 50-100 pounds
    How do I add you ladies?
    Anyone please feel free to add me
  • dajessie
    Options
    Mother of 2 little girls (1 and2) just joined MFP today so I'm unsure how to add friends yet. Please feel free to add me. I would love some mommy friends.
  • sarahhart925
    sarahhart925 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 29-year-old mom of two little girls, ages 3 years and 3 months. Still have a lot of baby weight to lose, and am also fairly new to MFP, so any friend requests would be welcome! :)
  • sonyambrown510
    Options
    I'm a mum - 14, 11, 4 , 1 - feel free to add me :)
  • annieu499
    Options
    Hello,all!
    I'm a fellow Mom. My kiddos are 10, 8, 4, and 4mths. I'm trying to start this new year with the right mentality of working out and getting healthy. Hoping to keep each other motivated. I'm so tired of being jiggly!
  • Chell82xx
    Options
    Yes please. Im 32 and have 3 babies of 3yrs, 2yrs and 1yr. Ive lost 3 stone in the last 12 months and am hoping for 2 more by august, i weight train and am entering my first bodybuilding competition this year :) i like to motivate and help people as much as i can and im training to be a PT this year :) feel free to friend request me. I cannot do it on this ipad :(
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from Australia and I work as a personal carer at a high care residential facility for the elderly and dementia. I have three kids and a husband that works away. Life is waaaaayyyyy too busy and I try my hardest to get to the gym at least three times a week. Add me as your mate and I'll have motivational friends :smile:
    I'll also motivate you guys as well :)
  • jenseat
    jenseat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! Totally looking for mom friends too! Being a mom to 3 kids under 6, working full time, and trying to find time to worry about me is tough! These 50 extra pounds aren't going to lose themselves...Would love to share the struggle with people who get it!