Body Media Arm band Anyone out there use one?

Options
I use the body media arm band and I love it. My only dislike is I am too rough on the bands. I've broken 2. Anyone else have that problem.

Replies

• kalyko32
    kalyko32 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    never broken or needed a new band yet, but bodymedia stopped selling accessories and armbands recently due to Jawbone acquisition......i went online and found dofit.com and bought 2x advantage straps from them (fits link model) just to have on hand in lieu of finding or buying a new tracker....may want to check it out as i'm not sure how available the straps will be online down the road....its too bad its a good tracker and they'll only support the online activity manager now for the $7/month fee
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    They coming out with a wrist bracelet that im super excited about, but it wont available till spring!!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I used one since 2009, and I think I'm on my 4th arm band, UGH. With the last one I ordered, I put super glue, right where the fabric met the plastic piece the unit snaps into. That is where I was having the issue with mine coming apart. It seems to be working pretty well so far with this one (knock wood).
  • evilyns
    evilyns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd arm band, dunked on in the hot tub, bad idea. 2nd one the button area wore out now 3rd one the button is not pushing at all, can still upload via the computer. I love it so I'm dealing with that issue. Has anyone had issues linking to myfit? It seems since ihealth came along myfitness uses those numbers instead of body media, this isn't helpfull since when I run my phone sits on the treadmill not my body. Any suggestions how to make ihealth go away.
  • jtced
    jtced Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been using it since August. I looked at the Fitbit, but I go to 9Round and it didn't work with the workout. I broke my first band by leaning up against the wall. LOL! Then ordered three more.