Needing a buddy to help me stay motivated and on the right path

Options
So, i'm new here and would like to meet some people who are in the same boat as me. I'm 30 yrs old and weigh 328 pounds at 5'6. I'm going to be doing calorie counting/working out and could absolutely use some ideas/thoughts. I'd be happy to share any advice and encouragement that others might need. Feel free to send me a message/friend request and i'll accept it :smile:

Replies

• tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I feel you. I am 43 years old and weight 268 pounds. I am going to try my damdest this time to do it right, although today I am off on a bad foot, but I will no dwell, I will pick up and move on. Welcome and I hope you have great success.
  • shazzc88
    Options
    Hi, add me I could use some motivation too. Im 26 5'5 and 262lb. Ive tried on and off to do this but it has to work this time. Im doing more the eating atm as ive torn ligaments in my ankle but looking into some upper body workouts over the next week when kids back in school xx
  • roberholtzer
    roberholtzer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too! I've been doing this off and on by myself for a while and it would be nice to have other people who are focused on the same goals. I'm 37, 5' 2", 209 lbs... I've always been overweight so to take this seriously I need an occasional nudge as well.
  • cwboyz235
    Options
    Add me too. I am 44 mom of 4 and going to be a grandmother in February and still haven't lost my baby weight and my youngest is 16... I am 5'7" and weigh 230 as of today. Oh and I am married to a personal trainer. Ya, that is a tough situation. He loves working out. I looth it. Hoping I can do it this time.
  • NJBeth
    NJBeth Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I could use some encouragement too! I am 45, 5'10" and currently weigh 283. I started a year & a half ago at 317. I've had a few major life things the last 6 or 8 months that have me stalled and blah.
  • boxergirl_1120
    boxergirl_1120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, weigh in at 253 because over the Holidays I ate like a fool and haven't worked out in forever. Starting back on the right road today. I was 266 about 6 or 7 months ago and got down to 241. Once I figure out how to add you, I will! I could use a boost of support here and there myself.
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Icanredefinemyself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im always open to friend requests. Top weight was 208, age 41, 5'7". CW 188 GW 145. Would love to connect with others :)