x military friends

Options
Hey everyone. I am a former grunt working on getting back to the shape I was in during the glory days. Anyone post EAS who wants be friends and motivate each other?

Replies

• dajessie
    Options
    Thank you for ur service. I was never military but my husband is. Add me if you want a friend to help motivate
  • Gunr2147
    Gunr2147 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just retired this past June... add me if ya like brother.
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi - New here too and need to lose a heck of a lot! Served for 20 years until injury forced retirement.

Anyone feel free to add me :)

78560134.png
  • ecjohnson668
    Options
    Racine got you on there. Still trying to figure out how to add friends mlp can you add me?

Anyone game for burning 400 calories today?
  • troybarkerusmc
    Options
    Hey brothers 7.5 years USMC so far. Here to motivate and push y'all to new limits. Let's kick this pig.
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi in the British Military and always happy to motivate where I can
  • whittaker88
    Options
    Hi yall looking forward to some loss as well did 8 years at Fort Hood till medical retirement. Fell free to add me as well, more the merrier.
  • Agent_K13
    Agent_K13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My husband is military. Ever since we got married and I moved..I've had no motivation. Luckily..haven't gained a pound... but no where near as fit as I use to be :/
  • ecjohnson668
    Options
    Whittaker tough place to be the past few years. I did eight years marines 29 palms, parris island, camp Pendleton. Thanks for joining in.
  • starr2307
    Options
    I'm still in. Add me if you want!