here i go again....

Options
Needing a little motivation in my life :( i was doing soo well, and then... I met a boy :( instead of focussing mytime on myself, it was on him and I haven't made any progress in the last 5 months. (i haven't put the weight back on but i haven't lost any.. just a standstill, with fluctuations of 3-4lbs). i need some reassuring motivation :(

Replies

• SavannaGrace94
    Options
    It happens to the best of us, just stay focused! Get yourself back on track and keep it up, once you kick-start eating healthy and exercising again you'll soon see the pounds falling off and your energy improving :D we all have periods of not wanting to do it anymore and having a few months off from dieting, but just think of the awesome body you will acheive by the end of it if you stick to it :)
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Staying at the same weight is fabulous! It means you've learned to eat at your maintenance. Well done! Many of us, myself included, give up on our good habits when we meet someone (I gained what I like to refer to as my husband weight)...you caught it early and now can move forward. Look at this as a total positive!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome on not putting any on! Keep your eye on the goal.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    sometimes when you meet someone new, it can give you a surge of new life. Figure out how to harness that and show the people around you that being in a new relationship (hopefully? already? unsure?) brings out the best and the brightest parts of you and just spurred you into this awesome streak of WOW! LOOK AT HER GO!

be a good influence on each other from the beginning and you will set yourselves up to continue leveling up, together.
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm starting all over again today too :-/ but I am determined to make this the last time .. blogging about it here also - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/. Good luck :-)