Need Motivators !

Options
Anyone can feel free to add me. New to MFP and need to lose 120. Recently separated from my husband of 10 years. As my daughter says, "Time to get your single skinny on Mom !" Ha ! Motivators I'm sure will help.Started on 12/18 and hope to reach my goal by the end of the year !

Replies

• Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started yesterday ...... again! Really want to lose weight and get fit, and most of all keep it off!
  • sasahadley
    Options
    Me too ! I've never even attempted to diet before. Never needed to really. Most of this weight was put on in the last 2 years. Maybe my thyroid condition, maybe the gosh awful marriage I was in. Whatever the case I need to lose this. I have a new grandson coming (will have 4 sweet grandbaby boys now) and I want to be around to watch them grow up ! Also worth mentioning I QUIT SMOKING also on 12/15. Go me !
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I lost 110...have a bit to go. My wife lost 85. Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • jcraft8
    jcraft8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started this at Christmas when I got a vivofit for Christmas and this links to it. I have tried spark people and when I am consistent it really helped. My problem is sticking to it. I start out strong but fade after about 3 weeks, I am not sure how this site really works and how to add friends, But I defiantly need motivation and encouragement. I need to lose at least 100 pounds