100+ lbs to lose need friends

2»

Replies

• Today is day 2 and I'm trying to get my kitchen in order. I'm doing a cross between adkins and weight watchers.tomorrow morning I'm going to start and ride the bike for at least 15 minutes in the morning before I go to work.eating to lose 100 pounds or even a little more over that is going to be a challenge for me as always it has been throughout my life but hopefully with the support and fellowship on this site we all can get through it together.
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Just take one day at a time, I have been here for 601 days have not lost that much weight because of set backs in my health and breaking bones but I record everything I eat everyday. I am seeing a new nutritionist and she has set me on the right path. I'm sort of on Adkins with low carbs. I've sent you a friend request. Good Luck and maybe we can keep each other motivated!!
  • PurrlyGirl
    PurrlyGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Hey there, I'm on a 140lb journey so I know how daunting it can be. But it's doable. I'm slowly approaching my halfway mark and it came one day at a time. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • So glad to have stumbled across this group. Would love to be added to the group and anyone else can add me too. I have 100 to 110 lbs to go. The first 10 (in my opinion) are the most difficult. Once you start seeing the changes in your clothes and feel better about yourself, then the process can be a bit addicting. My challenge is allowing "life" to take its course and for me to remain steady on mine. Look forward to being in partnership with all of you. Any thoughts about checking in? Sharing updates? Having small targets for the group?
  • Trying to add people it won't let me. If you can add me please. Thanks for the support it means a lot and I'm not alone!

I would like to join toooo
  • ksmalls013
    ksmalls013 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi everyone! My name's Kelly. I'm 5'9" and 280 lbs. I have been in denial about the weight I have been gaining since I graduated college. I worked retail management for four years after and the yucky food court got to me. I am now in law school and want to get healthy not only because my body needs it but because good lord is it hard to find nice business clothes that fit. My goal weight is 165 (because that's technically within a healthy range for me), but I remember feeling healthy at 180. I've got a long way to go so I could use some friends!
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 273
  • blcook23
    blcook23 Posts: 10 Member
    I too have a lot of weight to lose 121lbs! I gained 20 of it back in the last 6months. If anyone wants additional support please add me. I started at 276lbs a few days ago. I too am also looking for some support as my boyfriend is trying to gain weight and me losing it so it hasn't really worked in my favor to now that I am saying no to what he wants to cook at home and getting serious to getting to 155lbs. Good Luck everyone and we can do it! It will take time but we can do it!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Hi all, I have been at this since June. I started with 160 lbs to lose and now after losing 86, I have 74 lbs to go! Anyone can add me! :D
  • IrZeo
    IrZeo Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2015
    I too have over 100 lbs to lose. Lost over 60 lbs so far since August 2014. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Feel free to add me. I can't figure out how to add people
  • sweetskeeter
    sweetskeeter Posts: 5 Member
    It's amazing how many people are in the same boat as I am. Support and motivation are so important in making it through this. Thank you all for that!
  • zachsmomof08
    zachsmomof08 Posts: 2 Member
    I also am trying this yet again. Need watch carb intake due to high glucose levels and would like to loose 100+ lbs and could also use motivation. Hope all goes well for you all. God bless.
  • nchaunte
    nchaunte Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me too :-)
  • swtnss77
    swtnss77 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm am needing to lose at least 60 but would like to lose 100 support, encouragement and push is always welcome and needed. I tend to go all out in the beginning but after a month or so I'm burnt out. Would love to be able to fix that! Adds welcome.
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm ex-forces and trying to get back in shape after injury and neglect (mostly neglect to be honest :o ) and need to lose 100lbs+ (47kgs). Enjoying the community and stories of inspiration and support.
    Everyone please feel free to add me :)

78560134.png
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Hello! Add me please. We all need motivation to keep going. I am at 262 & want to get to 170. We can do it!
  • glconstable
    glconstable Posts: 1 Member
    All..keep working with it...started this journey about 18 months ago. I set a goal of 60 pounds to lose at 1 pound a week. I was already exercising, but needed that extra visibility into what I was putting in. This is the best I've felt in years. Lost the 60 pounds and now working on final trimming/toning.
  • Neeters1969
    Neeters1969 Posts: 53 Member
    edited January 2015
    add me too please. need to lose 100
  • Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2015
    Fell free to add me. I have about the same amount to lose!
  • hi all! I have 110lbs to lose and would love the support and encouragement from anyone,...feel free to add me!
    :D
  • CynthiaRuhlman
    CynthiaRuhlman Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone ! I'm on day three of my huge journey and would love some motivation and support , we all could use some! Please add me , I'm just figuring g out how to use this app. We can do this!
  • kfricke724
    kfricke724 Posts: 2 Member
    I too would love some adds.... I have about 120 to lose!!!!
  • bl123456
    bl123456 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me, too! It helps to know you're all out there doing this one day, one hour at a time. I'm down 38 with lot more to go! I agree it is a life change! :D
  • I'd love the extra support and accountability too! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Add me I would love to lose 100 pounds