Excited and nervous

Options
At 49yrs old and always being very athletic, I'm trying to lose the 30lbs I gained due to being on certain medications. I thought perhaps joining myfitnesspal would help. I've never been good at keeping any kind of journal, but thought I'd give this a whirl.

Replies

• wendibartel1
    Options
    I used myfitnesspal while i was trying to loose weight for my wedding. It helped tremendously. I am back now to loose the weight i gained back after being sidelined due to foot troubles. Good Luck you got this :)
  • lovingnyc1
    Options
    I was running 6 miles every morning at 4am (I know crazy, but I'm an early riser and I love the peacefulness), however, about 6 months ago I was followed and harassed by an unknown person in a car, needless to say it put a halt to my morning runs, and the weight crept up and up. I'm still in the gym working out, but the daily runs kept my weight in check and my food intake didn't have to be so regimented.
    Thanks for the welcome and best of luck to you.
  • SuziK28
    SuziK28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I used this over a year ago and lost 2 stone. Was very helpful for me. Now back to shift the baby weight. Good Luck :)