Determined to be healthy!

Options
Hi
I'm am currently at the heaviest I have ever been 304.6lbs and I am not happy about it. I have used MFP before but am new to the community. I usually do amazing for about a month then if I have a bad day I give up. I recently stated a weightless blog on Instagram with my best friend so we could share progress and help encourage each other and maybe others. Because sometimes all you need is someone else to talk to that is struggling with the same issue. I am feeling very confident and motivated that I will succeed this time!

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Support is so helpful! Feel free to add me.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You are going to have to stand up and accept the fact that you are gonna be amazing and there is nothing you can do about it and you can't quit cause you're scared of succeeding.

If you usually only give it a good month before quitting, you need to ask yourself a question this time.

Do I only want this enough to give it like... 4 weeks of effort.
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that, and your right I have to tell myself I am going to last longer then 4 weeks!
  • Electra3
    Electra3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me up if you like. The more friends the better along the journey. Have a great day.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! You are already doing amazing by just starting again. Keep going. I also have the problem of doing well for a while and then quitting. But I will not give up or let myself down this time. No more restarts here!
  • bri_chr_kha
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.... much luck to you!
  • rogue1022
    rogue1022 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    would love to be part of your support group. I need it as well...we all do. Add me if you'd like. take care and be well
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends; add me if you'd like :)
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have tried adding you guys but for some reason i keep getting an error message. It maybe I don't know how to add people
  • mrsamcarr
    mrsamcarr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also at the heaviest that I have ever been and have been feeling pretty down on myself because of it. I don't have too much of a support group or anything, I'm basically in this on my own, so it would be nice to connect with some people who are also on the weight loss journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like!