It's a little victory, but a victory nonetheless!

Options
I've been hovering bad in the size 16 jeans that I've had for almost a year. Today, while going thru my closet, I found an old pair of size 14 jeans, and thought, "well, let's see how much more I need to do to fit into these bad boys...."

HOLY COW! I FIT! I have a slight muffin top, but WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm in them! I even wore them to work. Thankfully, I have a slightly baggy shirt on over top to cover the muffin-ness.

Granted, I'm not losing weight fast, but I must be losing inches just doing little things, like taking the stairs at work when I go on break, and making myself more active at home by taking small armloads of laundry downstairs, and having to make multiple trips.

I can't wait for the weather to finally break and stop with the rain here in Ohio so I can go for walks with my dog(s)!! I'm so sick of rain that I can't stand it!!!

Replies

• dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    good job! Keep up the good work! And it's 86 degrees here in California. Blah!
  • dbcja
    dbcja Posts: 54
    Options
    Awesome! What a great success!
    I would love to fit into my "old" clothes. They are much nicer than my "new" clothes. lol
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling? Yes every victory no matter how large or small is happiness!
  • lifeaccordingtolily
    Options
    I can not stress this enough..... ALL victories are BIG victories! congrats and keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!