Jillian Michael's supplements

Options
I started the 30 day shred. I'm wondering, has anyone tried the supplements? The cleanse and the burn supplements? What do you think? I could definitely use some extra energy.

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I get the energy from fruits and veggies :) I never tried any. I just started 30 days shred yesterday :)
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the supplements either. However, you will gain more energy as you continue to work out...at least this has been the case for me. I find it's always hardest in the beginning. Just be sure to eat well and get enough nutrients! You'll do just fine!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about buying them, so I typed in ratings and then read the comments on various websites below from people who have used them...

YIKES! I didn't buy them, I hear that having to poop like 3-4 times a day, and an increased heart rate are the only things it does for you...

I would say no to it and just exercise to increase your metabolism.,
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 13 of 30 Day Shred and I don't take any supplements for energy...I get my energy from a full nights rest and plenty of fruits and veggies, you will also gain energy by actually working out. Also Jillian Michaels is a fitness instructor not a nutritionist. I've also seen some of her diet pills get recalled.
  • lulusland
    lulusland Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i tried the cleans one time hoping to start clean but it did nothing... i say dont waste your money on the products and just do the videos
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?