PMS CRAVINGS!!! HELP!!

Options
I just want to eat everything! Any suggestions!!:sad: :explode:

Replies

• stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Be sure to drink your water - it really helps fill you up. Chew great flavors of gum. Love love love the Extra Key Lime Pie flavor.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and berries. :)
  • lipswife2011
    lipswife2011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's funny (really, but NOT REALLY). I just ask my people the same thing today...SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

I was told:

1. slim fast shakes
    2. drinking cold water through a straw
    3. 100 cal snacks
    4. and SPLURGE a little if you can afford to (ex. hot cheetos)

I've being eating NON-STOP...I'm thankful for my 100 cal snacks...Good luck
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1
    Options
    Eat a protein bar. They give you needed protein to build muscle and not many net carbs. They also make you feel full. Also drink lots of water. Your body confuses hunger with dehydration.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free Jell-O!

It doesn't totally satisfy cravings themselves (for me, only salty, texture-y things really can) but it's sweet and fills my tummy up and as much as I try, I can't eat a whole package in one sitting (or even one day). Fills your tummy up so you don't even wanna think about eating. Also, you can count the water toward your daily intake!

:)

It's TOM for me, too. I feel your pain.
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, I remember those not so good old days. All the above advice is good, but for me, not much worked. Just drink a lot of water and keep busy and remember it's not really hunger. Fill up on fruits and veggies and be mindful of what it is, a temporary thing.
  • burtonpj
    burtonpj Posts: 1
    Options
    I completely understand. Try downing a big glass of water and brushing your teeth, that seems to get the craving to go away. Silly i know, but it works. Good Luck
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    work out......seriously. When I begin the PMS craving and bloating I start on the treadmill, it keeps my mind off the food (mainly dairy is what I crave) and it helps with the cramps and bloating too because the more you work out the more water you drink and ther less likely you grab something salty to nibble.
  • coakes31
    coakes31 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I know Im going through the same thing too, looking for ideas myself. Will have to try some of these. Im a salty-sweet combo person and want to run to the store and get my chocolate fix BUT I havent...Yay me! But in the end if I need to I will have something, but in moderation.

I really hate these TOM's......