Need a weight loss buddy or buddies who want to lose 25-30 lbs with me by end of March

Options
JAT74
JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
I'm looking for others who are starting from roughly the same point as me, I'm 5'4", with a starting weight of 146.5 lbs (started on 147.5) and I ideally want to get down to 117lbs. I have a very high body fat % of over 30, and I currently exercise sporadically but am aiming to try and workout 6 day a week doing a combo of cardio and weight training.

Anyone who wants to join me and is a similar size/weight now it would be great if we could keep in touch regularly and help motivate each other to reach our goal!

Replies

• rahulabhishek699
    rahulabhishek699 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey i want to join u in losein
    weight till march so reply..
  • JAT74
    Options
    Thank you but as I should have stated I'm looking for females of around the same height and starting weight/body fat if possible.
  • jandenglish
    jandenglish Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I want to join with you as my goal is to lose 40 lbs by June 1. I'm 5'3" Weight 200 lbs with over 30% body fat. I'm committed to work out 6 days per week doing cardiovascular and strength training. Need a buddy to share the journey
  • beechurch
    beechurch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi JAT74, I'm 5ft 7" and I'm 200lbs, I want to get down to 130 pounds so I'm more than happy to be your buddy!
  • Hi I'm 170lbs and wanna get down to around 140. Would love more friends :)
  • JAT74
    Options
    Hi all, it would be great if we could do this together although I suspect weight loss will be a little quicker for some of you guys as you're heavier to start with. The heaviest I've been was 180 lbs and I initially got down to 121 lbs around 12 years ago. I was in my late 20s then so I found it quite easy as I wasn't active before and I ate a lot, but since then my weight has fluctuated between 126 and 147 lbs.

As my new goal is 117 lbs and I'm now 40 I think it will be quite hard but I am determined to do it this time and keep the weight off.
  • madlynn2
    madlynn2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1'', 146. Trying to get down to 120 (or less would be ideal). I am mostly sedentary and eat alot. I get started working out and then something happens and I start missing a day or two and before I know it several weeks have gone by without exercise. I really need some motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • casajv
    casajv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'4" and 144. I want to get to 118-120 by mid March. After 40 it has been difficult to lose and keep it off. I'm in serious need of motivation to workout 5 times per week. Add me in
  • qbear
    qbear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'4", about 142 lbs. And I want to get down to about 120lbs. I'm moderately active but i can't stop myself from eating all the time! So i could use some motivation and peer pressure to stay on track. :smile:
  • bezo321
    bezo321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 172 lbs and want to get down to 140 lbs .My target is to loose at least 20 lbs before my wedding anniversary. I Would love to have buddies for doing focus T25 and healthy eating. My main problem is not exercising and insulin resistance. I am 34 years old.
  • AngieRainRCS
    AngieRainRCS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'5" and 156lbs, aiming to get to 126lbs ultimately (although I've set my first goal to 140lbs). I've never lost weight the sensible way so any help/ motiviation would be much appreciated! :)
  • JAT74
    Options
    Thanks guys, you all sound so similar to me. It's really hard to stay on track and stay motivated when there are so many people around us who don't have the same struggles and think we are made for doing what we are. It would be great if we could reach our goals by the end of March so don't give up!
  • Carole207
    Carole207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi am 5'6" and weigh 153 ibs. I will like to be 130 by March ending. I have tried so many times to lose weight by I always fall off track, so I will really appreciate the motivation and the support.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 & have about 60lbs to lose, to be 138. Although I know I can't lose that by March, I hope to have lost at least 20, by then. This is my final restart and reading about everyone being in the same position is great motivation and helps me feel less lonely!
  • 12pinay12
    12pinay12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all you beautiful ladies!! I am 5'5" and 162 lbs! My comfort zone is around 143'ish. I'd say that's a pretty reasonable goal weight. I am a single mother of 2 teens and in pursuit of my Master's Degree in nursing so late night snacking had been my down fall! I will be turning 42 in March and would love to take this journey with all of you!! Sign me up!!!! Now..... how do I add you? And feel free to add me as well!!!! :)

Kim!
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Goal to loose 70lbs/BMI TOO HIGH!!!! We can do it one day and one bite at a time!
  • endogirrl
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 174, mother of 2 and endometriosis warrior. Looking for friends to inspire me.