Help getting back on track - Gains

Options
I had an eating disorder in my teens and it ran on for a few years into my early 20s. i first started MyFitnessPal and going to the gym from mid 2012 to late 2013. i have now been out of gym for a whole year (basically all of 2014)!
during my first gain I managed to increase my weight by almost 30lbs which enabled me to enter and win my first ever strong woman contest.

Now fast-forward a year and I have lost most if not all of my muscle and now that life has calmed down a bit I am eager and ready to get my behind back in gear and keep it there!

I am looking to start working out from home first until i feel comfortable going back to the gym.

I would love to have someone to share tips and exercises with and of course get motivation for each other.

Replies

• Lifts4IceCream
    Lifts4IceCream Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for a bodybuilding type workout, check out: The Ultimate Weight Training Workout Routine

This is a great website. I have been doing one of his routines for about 15 weeks now.
  • sarahcardwelloo1
    Options
    Thats great! Thanks so much, will defo be checking out the site :)
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Working out from home is nice, no driving, no waiting for equipment. No sweaty people other than you. Unless you like that atmosphere, no disrespect. To gyms or anyone.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I think you should hit the gym , get inspired and make new friends. I get nothing but respect from my guys at the gym. You know how to do this, you've done it before! I've really been blown away by Strong Curves, Bret Contraras, he knows how to build a womens body for sure.