Body Beast Success stories Both male and female

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
So my husband just ordered this program, he wants for us both to do it, I've been trying to get him on bored with me for a long time now. I've done T25, Insanity, P90X and a few other beach body workout's but he's not. I've been going to the gym lately, my husband hasn't but he's really stocked about this. However I told him I was sure I could find some great success stories here. I found 1 lol, so anyone else has some before Body beast, during Body beast and after Body beast? Male and Female since we are doing this together, I'm very curious as well.

Replies

• judimuro
    judimuro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump, looking for those success stories too :)
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are starting this on Sunday. I'll let you you know as time goes on how it went. Sorry, I know you are probably looking for success stories now. Be happy to hear what progress you and your spouse have made with it along the way on down the road. :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    in for inspiration
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh we're starting Monday so we'll be done about the same time Raevyn70 :)
  • project_mark
    project_mark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started 3 weeks ago. I've always been a big guy (215-240 lbs), I've always struggled with my weight. I did two rounds of P90x about 4 years ago when my wife was pregnant. I lost about 20 pounds but really didn't change my body composition and how I looked. Over the last few years, I mainly worked out at home and a couple of bouts at the gym but sadly I gained back the 20 pounds (although not at chubby from the start). Perhaps fatherhood wasn't too kind to my body.

I picked up Body Beast on a whim a month ago and so far I'm impressed with the progress. I decided not to eat per the recommended program since I'm not interested in gaining mass quickly. In the three weeks (including the holiday crush), I'm starting to notice the fat loss and the muscularity start to show.

I start Bulk phase today, so I heard that's when it starts to really show.
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have done very well with Body Beast. She increased her unassisted pullups (dead hang not that kipping crap) from 12 to 16 reps and I just love her body even more afterwords....build legs and Bulk legs for the win... ;)

I completed 3 rounds of Body Beast. We even had a chance to flex next to the Big Guy himself Sagi...

7bn8f64ziuym.jpg

43wj4gl1tr5b.jpg

amcgrf75jwhe.jpg

• Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, Funny that my husband wanted me to order this for him as well and I figured that I would do it with him. Needless to say I started the program on Monday (without him, off course,lol) .I don't have a success story yet, but I can tell you it feels like it's going to work.
  • KatiCoufal
    KatiCoufal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is there a group on here to join for body beast?
  • bunnabear
    bunnabear Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    KatiCoufal wrote: »
    Is there a group on here to join for body beast?
    I haven't found one. I was looking because I just started the lean beast program yesterday.
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just started today! There is facebook groups that are really encouraging and helpful, a lot of people post their pics. Good Luck to everyone, I can tell its gonna be tough so it has to work! My only problem is not knowing how to log in exercise on here
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    d72a2zur7gfj.jpg

These results are not just Body Beast, but I did the program twice and still incorporate some of the exercises in my lifting routine. It has a great model to follow for those inexperienced with weight training and a good supplement for those already familiar. It doesn't hurt to try. Stick with a good meal plan and give 100%. You'll get results. :)
  • Brittany4212
    Brittany4212 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a "success" story just yet, but I'm working toward it! I'm a bigger girl and I started Body Beast about three weeks ago because I wanted to add some lean muscle. I've been doing a combination of Insanity Max 30 and Body Beast. I haven't lost much weight, but my body composition has definitely changed with the added muscle! I'll be starting Block 2: Bulk this week and can't wait to see more results :)
  • holpak
    holpak Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    what groups on facebook are there? I ordered and am waiting for this to come in the mail and very excited to start!! Would love to join some groups for some motivation and help along the way :smile:
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    If you type in Body beast in the search bar on facebook alot will come up. Im in a few, just started again yesterday, keeping myself accountable is my biggest issue, i was tolling trying to find people who are doing the same program.
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm into round 4 and my before and after pics are in my profile.
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I still have one week left to finish my first round but here are my results so far (from New Year's day to today).

8unh3ablac8z.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!