Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Misfit Products?

Does anyone have honest reviews about the products? I might want to get one. But I want some reviews from people who use them regularly.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    I have a Jawbone UP24- love it!
  • Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    - Thanks! Is it reliable and track everything? Does it automatically imput to MFP?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    - Thanks! Is it reliable and track everything? Does it automatically imput to MFP?

It's been so easy to use, thanks to editorgrrl here on MFP.
    All I do is log my food as usual and I get an up calorie adjustment.
    I am not great at sleeping and this shows me my patterns like how often I wake, how long I was in a deep sleep etc.
  • kimtober
    kimtober Posts: 52 Member
    I've had my Misfit Flash for about a week and I'm pretty happy with it. It's $25 on their website right now and I'd say it's totally worth the price. It definitely feels cheaper than some of the fancier ones, but it does all I need it to do and seems pretty accurate. It tracks steps/calories and sleep. You can also do swimming/cycling, but I haven't done those yet so I can't say how well it tracks that. I'm suspecting it maybe just keeps track of the time you did them, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it does sync with MFP really easily and adjusts your calories. It comes with a wrist band or a clip. Let me know if you have any specific questions!
  • FitForLife2015
    FitForLife2015 Posts: 20 Member
    I love my Flash. I've had it for 2 months! It's waterproof, automatically tracks sleep! Amazing product!