You can do this! Faith, Friends and Patience...lots and lots of patience! :)

Options
laurenluterry8586
laurenluterry8586 Posts: 12
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Want to add as many friends as I can and watch as many success stories as possible! I have lost 57 pounds so far, and only have 39 more pounds to go until I reach my goal! There is NO way I could have done it without #myfitnesspal...I have a blog, http://laurenluterry8586.wordpress.com/ and instagram, @laurenluluterry8586, that I am constantly posting motivational stuff too! My blog contains my story, from beginning to now. Hope to see you in my newsfeed soon! Thank you and good luck on your weight loss journey! :)

Replies

• misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats on your success thus far! Feel free to add me! Happy New Year :)
  • laurenluterry8586
    Options
    Thank you misshaylynn! I have a new found confidence that I hope everyone can find in themselves. I hope that everyone on here knows that they have the power in their hands to be anything they want to be...and that includes being fit, healthy and any size they want to be!
  • Good for you :) Congratulations on your success so far- Keep up the good work- Your an inspiration to the rest of us :)