New friends to keep motivated

Options
Hi! Just want to introduce myself and add some friends for motivation.

Zoraya

Replies

• flharris6
    flharris6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi great to meet you. I am just returning to myfitnesspal after being away for over a year. I am looking to expand my friends to keep motivated too. Thanks for reaching out to me. Where are you? I live in Memphis, TN.
  • zorayap
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to myfitnesspal. I live in New York.
  • chocolatekiss5757
    chocolatekiss5757 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome I live in PA
  • kathygalvan
    kathygalvan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looks like we all have the same goal in mind!! I'm Kathy in Nebraska!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. Good luck! I am in Michigan, but just visited NYC for the first time right before Christmas!
  • annapetisidoro
    annapetisidoro Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, ladies! Waving from California!
  • zorayap
    Options
    Hi Kathygalvan, woznube7, annapetidoro
  • dbah2012
    dbah2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    41 year old female in Chicago area. Looking to lose 15-20 pounds. Feel free to add me so I can stay motivated!
  • arleyfarley
    arleyfarley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on MFP off and on for a few years and always have great success when I am using it then I just stop. I need motivation to stay on track. I work in an office setting and the more technologically advanced we are getting the less I am required to move, so I am trying to add fitness in the daytime (I only have an hour lunch and I have to fit food in too). I am great with food at work. My issue is that I don't get home until after 7pm and that leads to fast, unhealthy grazing and weekends of fast food. I have never tried the community for motivation but I am hoping a few smiley faces that are going through it with me will help.
  • aliwilli77
    aliwilli77 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Looking for motivators too! Just starting this and hoping to stick with it this time! I MUST for health reasons! Alison from Indiana
  • tiffdaines
    tiffdaines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to take control of my life again! This seems like a well rounded program. I think this might help me make it work this time! Please add me. Oh and I'm from Utah.
  • NerdieMcChub
    NerdieMcChub Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • LindyTD
    Options
    New year new beginnings. Feel free to add me. I'm from South Africa
  • kpringlechip
    kpringlechip Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free the add me! I've been off and on MFP for about 2-3yrs and has always had success when I was consistent. Looking for some ppl to hold me accountable.
  • tiffdaines
    tiffdaines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know how so if you do that would be great
  • fitlife80
    fitlife80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing since January?? I'm actually just getting started again