Amanda's weight loss journey 137 pounds to shred!!!

Options
Needing to lose 100+ pounds. I Would like to meet people for support, motivation and encouragement. Maybe swap recipes ...discuss exercises... And so on....

Replies

• hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me- gotta lose 150 here :) diary open to friends
  • Brighteyez499
    Brighteyez499 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Ty
  • luvlish2
    luvlish2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me,just like you I have 100 pounds to lose as well!
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 150 lb to lose. I'm down 56 already, so feel free to add me!
  • joni1437
    Options
    Hi there. I have 130 to lose. I hate saying that. It's so bad that I have let myself get here. Looking to trade motivations and recipes!
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me pls I have 100 to lose would love friends!
  • Dymine
    Dymine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    joni1437 wrote: »
    Hi there. I have 130 to lose. I hate saying that. It's so bad that I have let myself get here. Looking to trade motivations and recipes!

You are not in the boat by yourself. Everybody, feel free to add me.
  • articchick007
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me on could use the motivation myself. I have 150 to lose ( ugh such a hard thing to say!!)
  • LavenderLeaves
    LavenderLeaves Posts: 195 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I am in the 100+ boat myself. I'm definitely trying a serious run at this and would love to help motivate you and be motivated! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • moniNC208
    moniNC208 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started today and need to lose 100 lbs. would love any friends.
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and have 150+ pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me! =)
  • sunshine74136
    sunshine74136 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too have 150 plus pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me..:) new to this community thing not sure how it works :)
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Can never have to much support. Feel free to add me :D
  • hippimeg
    hippimeg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 80 to lose, definitely need buddies too! Anyone can add me. :)
  • bri_chr_kha
    Options
    Dymine wrote: »
    joni1437 wrote: »

You are not in the boat by yourself. Everybody, feel free to add me.

DITTO!! Anyone please feel free to add me :smile:

• Beautifulbritt1989
    Options
    You can add me 2 started my journey yesterday with 50 pounds to lose. The more support the better! Good luck on your journey!
  • Brighteyez499
    edited January 2015
    Options

I'm still trying to figure out this community thing. How can I post to someone's comment?
  • Brighteyez499
    Options
    I would like to give a big shout out to y'all . Thanks for letting me have you as a support team. I will need all the help I can get. I just have to stay motivated. It's so much easier when you are younger and life is not as hectic. You guys rock. Add me if I happened to miss one of u guys!!! Wish you the best on your journey also :) Stay Strong
  • lmharlem
    Options
    You can also add me. Like you I have 100 pounds to lose.
    Options
    I was a 165 lb. girl last year. I just turned 18 and I wanted to lose weight so that I could look good for all the guys I started noticing that weren't noticing me because I was fat (I'm 5' 6"). I started walking, swimming, and the like and saw NO change within the first 4 months, then finally I began losing one pound a week. I got down to 140, hit a plateau, and began seriously restrictive calorie counting for two weeks because I wanted to hit 130. I hit 135 a month later, then quit the dieting because I was feeling weak, shaky, and downright horrible because I wasn't getting enough calories.

After that, my weight jumped up to 145, and after reassessing my calorie counting, I joined My Fitness Pal, figured out my caloric need, and started again. I'm happy to say that after 2 months, I've lost 8 lbs. and am back on my way to being a skinny 130!

Every day (except for Sunday) I walk 4 mph. I also do an incredibly helpful Youtube workout Pilates video (am I allowed to drop names on here?) that has given me INCREDIBLE stomache, back, arm, and leg tone. I've also started strength training, push-ups, and lifting weights in addition to cardio and have gained muscle weight since I started!!

I've only got 2 months to go before I reassess my weight, so support and motivation would be appreciated!!!