You can do this! Faith, Friends and Patience...lots and lots of patience!

Options
laurenluterry8586
laurenluterry8586 Posts: 12
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Want to add as many friends as I can and watch as many success stories as possible! I have lost 57 pounds so far, and only have 39 more pounds to go until I reach my goal! There is NO way I could have done it without #myfitnesspal...Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)

Replies

• butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you I'm back on my journey. Good luck and God bless you
  • ForLife2015
    Options
    Hello! Congrats on making a life style change. That's what I'm here to do. My name is Carla. I've never been on any type of diet and at my age am not looking to start now.
  • kpringlechip
    kpringlechip Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Feel free to add me I need all the motivation I can get!!
  • tropikanagirl
    tropikanagirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love motivatuon!
  • mscheesy77
    mscheesy77 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oooooh... I surly need motivation too... Add me too!
  • gmamary66
    gmamary66 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to those of us just starting on this new journey. Greatjob
  • hazzleblal
    hazzleblal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heya could use all the motivation and inspiration I can get.
  • memlady
    memlady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Day 1 of my actual diet following a 7 day detox. Good Luck everyone and please wish me the same. Lord knows I will need it!!
  • fitlife80
    fitlife80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Want to add as many friends as I can and watch as many success stories as possible! I have lost 57 pounds so far, and only have 39 more pounds to go until I reach my goal! There is NO way I could have done it without #myfitnesspal...Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)

Congratulations on your success thus far!!! Way to go!!
  • daco8575
    daco8575 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started 3 weeks ago, first time using this app, and I am pleased to say I've lost 9 lbs thus far. Excited!!!!! I am looking forward to losing up to 60 lbs, which is my healthy weight. I wish you best of luck during your journey; sounds like you have done well this far. :smiley:
  • aliwilli77
    aliwilli77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! One day at a time for me!!