Height Chart

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    why in the world would anyone eliminate a beautiful, intelligent, funny woman because of something they cannot control like their height?
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Being shorter equates to femininity? Guess I'll inform my husband and all the dudes I've banged..

In all sincerity, I hope this is a troll post. If not, you should probably crawl back to the hole you came from.
  • RedPillAlpha
    Options
    Here is the male height chart

Kz2Ns.jpg
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Oh okay.. So, in that case.. Brb. Looking for a very sexy man with a good job, that's 6f+, has a nice body, nice package.

Sums it up for how females should see men, huh?

Lol......

-goes back to working on cover letter-
  • RedPillAlpha
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Oh okay.. So, in that case.. Brb. Looking for a very sexy man with a good job, that's 6f+, has a nice body, nice package.

Sums it up for how females should see men, huh?

Lol......

-goes back to working on cover letter-

Men who don't fit the criteria you mentioned are worthless and should consider suicide.
    Inb4 people say a good personality is all that matters when in reality it is the last thing that people look for because arrogant and selfish people are the most successful

-redpillalpha

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    Being shorter equates to femininity? Guess I'll inform my husband and all the dudes I've banged..

In all sincerity, I hope this is a troll post. If not, you should probably crawl back to the hole you came from.

let's not be naive here. I think we both know that there are plenty of men and women who automatically eliminate people due to height. Being 5'6" myself, I know from personal experience. However, I have never understood this.

People will say "preference" and that's fine. But sometimes a person's personality, sexuality, humor, etc. overcomes someone's usual type if they are at least open to the possibility.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options

let's not be naive here. I think we both know that there are plenty of men and women who automatically eliminate people due to height. Being 5'6" myself, I know from personal experience. However, I have never understood this.

People will say "preference" and that's fine. But sometimes a person's personality, sexuality, humor, etc. overcomes someone's usual type if they are at least open to the possibility.

I don't have "a type", really. I'm not about to go seeking someone that's "OMG SO MUCH TALLER THAN ME" or anything like that. As long as we're eye-level, I don't really care.
    Yes, my S.O. is much taller than I am, but it's not like I was actively seeking that, either.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

I suppose it's true for some, but I don't understand it either. And the people who create these garbage height charts should be shot.

I'm 5'9" and have dated men of all heights. Personality is always first (then morals, work ethic, etc!).

Sorry you've experienced height discrimination :(
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Such a crock this Chart!!! (Haha, I sound like Yoda) :stuck_out_tongue:
    This Woman is 4'11 and a half and other than being able to reach things better wouldn't care to be any taller! "Great things come in little packages"!
    f314e32bed873eb344cf66cf701129eb.jpg
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    d34a7d036be1395b1806360503e35507b8222ab426731040cc783fc2b6b98b06.jpg