Looking for friends - any women out there about 5'3" and 160 lbs?

Options

Replies

• allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and just under 160lbs, I could use some friends :)
  • mmredd100
    mmredd100 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 at about 157-158. I am trying my best to log as consistently as possible. I'd like to get down to about 130-140 (wherever I feel comfortable) so safely have about 20 pounds to go but it's going slow. I am getting married in 7.5 months but would love to be at 140 by Easter!

Anyone here feel free to add me!!
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently 184lbs, wanting to get down to between 125-140lbs. Have reached 168lbs before but put it back on through not logging! Back on it now though. Feel free to add me. Good luck x
  • Kaliedh
    Kaliedh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me :) I'm 5'3" and 160 lbs (down from 174). I have been logging daily for 48 days if you want to look back through my diary, too.
  • longkelsey0216
    longkelsey0216 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'4 170lb. Goal is 125lb. Recently had a baby and looking to lose all of the weight I gained during pregnancy. Just started and I am doing the Insanity work out right now. Feel free to add. Looking for friends as well for motivation and similar goals. :)
  • jadlpc222
    Options
    I am 5'3 and 150lbs, down from 167lbs. I just started tracking again, and I am working with a trainer on my strength training. Feel free to add. Thanks :)
  • koconnell613
    Options
    I started on MFP and Fitbit Flex on New Year's Day 2015. I've heard that logging all your food every day really helps. I started at 213 in 1998 and made it to 144 where I've stalled. At 5'0" on a good day, I would like to get down to 125. I'm 63, in good health and am whole food plant based. Anyone here, please feel free to add me! I would like some friends.
  • MizzMaldy
    MizzMaldy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I too am 5'3". I started at 212, got down to my goal of 143. Then life happened and I am on track back to my goal. Everyone can feel free to add me. I love trying to help motivate/encourage others. Have a beautiful day!
  • mobaca
    mobaca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Birdy989 wrote: »
    Hi, there! My name is Maria and I've been on MFP for a couple of years, but only seriously started to buckle down with my nutrition and fitness since this past summer. Weight loss is slloooooow for me. I'm about 5'3" (5'4" on a good day, LOL) and currently 163 lbs. I'm looking for friends of similar build & height, so I can check out your food diaries and get some encouragement along the way. ANY and ALL friends are great, but it's tough to relate to someone who is male or has a lot of weight to lose. My goal is 145 lbs, so I've got about 15-20 lbs to go. I also *loosely* follow the Perfect Health Diet (a form of Paleo eating) and I've started running. I'm also about to give Bob Harper's Black Fire 60-day workout program a try. I love running on trails, but I live in Northern MI so that's not possible at the moment.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you...!!!

• mobaca
    mobaca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to all this and will need help/accountability. 34 5'4" 167lbs..... looking to get back to 140lbs. I run and play soccer, but really need to lose weight as I am soon to be training for a marathon.
  • Hey guys I'm 5' 2" and would love some friends. I'm 170lbs at the mo and looking to get to 150lb. I'd eventually like to get to 140 but thought smaller goals would be more achievable :) please add me :smiley:
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 165 yesterday and 55 last birthday. I've been on MFP for a couple of years, too, but into exercise, strength training for over 20 years. Fibromyalgia and arthritis give me pain, but I have found that sitting still hurts, too, so I might as well keep moving. My goal is 140 lbs since that is one I think I can realistically reach and maintain. I don't always log everyday or the whole day, but you're welcome to see my diary. It might give you clues as to what not to do. I have more success with the exercise and fitness than with weight loss. My husband is the family cook and though he doesn't exactly sabotage me, he doesn't really help or encourage me either. Hope your partner is more supportive.
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    BTW, all you ladies who have responded look pretty good to me. Might be good to focus on strength and fitness, try not to obsess about the weight, although I know what the medical recommendations are regarding that. Enjoy your life!
  • MamaWeil2018
    MamaWeil2018 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me too- 5'4" and starting this year at 167lbs. Looking to get down to about 135-140 range. Could use some friends for exercise support especially :)
  • GetCrackin78
    GetCrackin78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me as I'm a 5'3-ish gal who has had success on here :) I found a few pounds over the holidays that I'd previously lost so hitting 'reset'. This platform has been helpful; I started at 184 in Jan of 2014 and by about June I was down around 163 so it's certainly possible. Take care!!
  • megansmcguire
    megansmcguire Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 168--looking to get to 135, though I might set a lower goal weight once I reach that. Add me!
  • 13skygirl
    13skygirl Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'2 currently 156 lbs. I just joined mfp about a week ago and have been loving it so far. I am trying to loose 25lbs. Please add me! :)
  • hineslak
    Options
    Hello I just started on Monday at 163 and I'm already down to 159. My goal is 145 as well. Add me please
  • hineslak
    Options
    Oh yeah and I'm 5'2
  • Abberration
    Options
    Feel free to add me (my app doesn't let me add people :-\ ) I'm 5'3", currently 162. Goal is 130, I just started but have logged everything so far!