Need Motivation

Options
I have been on and off this site for several years. Today is my first day back after I don't know how long. I once weighed 300 lbs. I lost 100 lbs. 12 years ago. I haven't gained any back but haven't lost anymore either. I currently weigh 203 lbs. I really, really want to lose 50 lbs. I'm looking for someone to help keep be motivated and to stay on track.

Replies

• hazzleblal
    hazzleblal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heya :-) i'm looking to loose 50lbs too if you'd like to add me.
  • abmvb
    abmvb Posts: 9
    Options
    I, too, need motivation! I don't like to talk about weight loss goals with friends in real life because I feel like it makes me less accountable for myself. Having some friends on this site would be really awesome. Please add me!
  • karenrork
    karenrork Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It will help to have someone to talk to.
  • karenrork
    karenrork Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ashbmitchell - I am like you in that I can't talk to the two people I work the closest with because they are very overweight (300+) and are not supportive in my effort to lose.
  • MuirinArcher
    MuirinArcher Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on the route to lose 80 more pounds. I'd love to be motivation buddies. Please, anyone in this thread can send me a request.
  • nfosdick86
    Options
    I would love to have other people to talk to and hopefully help keep each other motivated....i need to lose weight im at the highest weight i have ever been....i am only 28 and had to have some heart monitoring done and now on heart meds...which im sure i wouldnt need if i lost weight....i have four kids and want to be healthy for them but i have auch a hard time staying motivated:(....friends would be awesome to help with that!
  • meganucci3
    Options
    Hi all! My husband and I are changing our lifestyle into a healthy one. I am hoping to lose some serious weight and would love some motivational buddies!!! Positive support and motivation are important.