Needing some support!

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Jessica, I'm 26 years old and I'm a mommy to a beautiful baby boy. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. I was on a really good streak and then I found out I was pregnant which slowed me down. I am now bigger then I was when I actually gave birth so it has put a damper on me. I'm trying to get back into the groove of things to better my health. I am of course doing this for me but even more so for my son. I want to be around as long as possible for him. I am just looking for people to help keep me motivated because I know we can all use a little (a lot, in my case) motivation here and there! I have a support system but my support system is all skinny so they don't really know what I'm going through as far as weight loss goes. Of course all support is welcomed from everyone! Would be nice to find a group of people who are aiming for what I'm aiming for and just help each other get through this. I know I can do it and I know for sure with the motivation and support it will get done!

Replies

• monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica... I am a 36 years old mother of two. I have struggled with weight loss my entire life. I was doing really well and lost 90lbs but then I got comfortable and didn't log in for a couple of months and well you can guess what happened. I am always looking for new friends and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SamLyons12
    Options
    I am a 26 year old mother of two... I have struggled my whole life also, I have recently went through a hysterectomy which sent me into depression and I have ate my way through it all causing me to be the biggest I have ever been. I am looking for some great support system as well... I am looking to lose about 90-95lbs..
  • tvn4ds
    tvn4ds Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am a 43 year old mom of 4 boys. I have been trying to lose baby weight from my youngest, which he is 9, for several years. Last year I started to come to the realization I needed to take care of me or I wasn't going to be around to enjoy my boys. I have had ups and downs but find that accountability is my biggest motivator. I'm back on the proverbial wagon logging my calories and increasing and tracking exercise. I know its a slow journey but at least we're all taking those important first steps. Feel free to add me and we can help each other reach our goals!