just starting

Options
My name is Taylor. I'm just266 at the moment and I'm just starting on trying to lose weight. It's hard cause I'm doing it all by my self. If any one has tips please help me out. My goal is to get down to get190. I'm doing5'6

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Log everyday. Don't stop logging even if you have bad days. Logging will give an idea where you can make changes.
  • taylorgarrett548
    Options
    Thanks. I am calorie counting drinking only water and trying to get down at the least 20 minutes of exercise a day. It's just I always start out good but lose my motivation after a few weeks.
  • abmvb
    abmvb Posts: 9
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me if you'd like! I've also struggled with motivation - I lost weight for my wedding and promptly gained every single pound back within six months. We can cheer each other on!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Balance, small meals, alternative recipes to things you like...Get your minimum 8 cups in and try to get 3-4 days of min 30 min exercise...Be honest when logging and you will see results...Good luck!
  • taylorgarrett548
    Options
    I don't know how to friend someone so if anyone wants to friend me please do!