depressed

I need support to stay away from sweets and not to give up due to depression,

Replies

• I'm with you there, I have struggled w depression my whole life, I avoid sweets by eating welchs fruit snacks, pomegranate fruit juice frozen bars and plain fruit, it automatically kills ur sweet craving and it's so much healthier :)
  • snubbylove wrote: »
    I need support to stay away from sweets and not to give up due to depression,
    - Its okay, everyone goes through it. I myself deal with it everyday. Also is harder when you have other things other then your weight that bring you down. But strength and perseverance is what will make a huge difference in your day to day life.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Gosh do I understand this! And to add to this I have been severely ill and not able to work out! It has been 16 days since I last worked out or had some good activity!

I have been eating a lot (making up for the few pounds I lost being sick) and I am still trying to beat this! And yes the past two days I have felt better but my body is resisting wanting to get back to logging my calories and back to activities! I had to throw out all the sweets.. .

If they aren't here I can't eat them!