Lets shed those pounds together!!! Serious Partners only plzzz(:

Options
Hey y'all!! I am a 21 year old Hairstylist looking to shed off some of those flabby pounds I have so I can return to being the spicy Cosmo girl I am. Well, my weight hasn't affect my spunk but you get the picture (: lol I have been working towards my goal since the beginning of 2014. I started at 195 lbs and I currently at 155 lbs. Not much... I know!! But i figured maybe my problem was lack of motivation or support so here goes....

I want YOU!!

.... Well only if you won't break up with my through out our fitness journey.

I am looking for a serious fitness partner!! Not someone who will get going two weeks with me and then disappear. Now I can tell you now I am not your average weightloss candidate. I am constantly doing my clients hair and taking care of my domestic duties (lol meaning cleaning up after my fiancé). So my goal is to achieve an exceptional amount of weightless through healthy eating and mildly active workouts.

I am looking for someone who will communicate with me about our questions, frustrations, motivational support and basically being the constant bug in each others ear to make this thing happen!!

Now.... would you like to join me?

Replies

• leah_motz
    leah_motz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sign me up - I have another 15 pounds to lose and have a future wedding and other life events (including running my first marathon) on the horizon and always looking for like-minded people!
  • Ibrunet
    Ibrunet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in too. I have 10 pounds to losse but also want to get back in shape. I exercise from 5am to 6am everymorning and from 7pm to 8 pm at night to firm my skin. I just stated zumba and hope that will help too. Let me know if you want me in your team
  • Dana315
    Options
    I'm in!! I just started using the app and have 30-40lbs to lose!
  • Melissa_Stetson
    Melissa_Stetson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to lose 10 pounds, It would be great to have others help hold me accountable!
  • suzecooks
    suzecooks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I need accountability! I have 10 to 12 pounds to lose. Let's do this!
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! meem548 is my username! :)