An up and down battle on losing weight and keeping it off!

Options
I have lost a 100 pounds abd kept it off for three years. Since then it has been an up and down fight with my weight. I have been HIV positive for 25 years along with a heart murmur and asthma.I just visited my doctor and my asthma has gotten a lot worse! I have two inhalers and a nebulizer. My HIV.is great! My Viral load is 750 and I am undetectable. I want to lose weight but I sabotage myself! Worrying about how my family looks at me when I start losing weight. They or I think that I will become sick if I lose weight! I know it sounds crazy., but this is my mindset! Any thoughts that can help?

Replies

• jellybeanpumba
    jellybeanpumba Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    One thing I have learned is you can't do this in fear of what others may think. Haters are gonna hate. You have to do what's best for Sweetcheek03! If they love you, then they will support you no matter what! I think I already love you because you seem real! Add me!
  • sweetcheek03
    sweetcheek03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks jellybeanpumba for the encouraging words! I am going to loose this weight for myself and I am going to keep it off! I know what to do, but I sabotage myself everytime! With your help along with Jesus on my side! I will not br defeated!
  • sweetcheek03
    sweetcheek03 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    jellybeanpumba how do I add you