Looking for support friends! :)

Options
My name is Valerie! I recently had my first baby and started the new year off right nutritionally with a goal of loosing 35 lbs by May 31st! I am looking for some girls to chat with, support buddy's, to help me along my journey since it's never easy going at this alone!

Replies

• vcovelli
    Options
    Hi!!
  • vgamache252025
    Options
    Hello :)
  • jmroemer
    jmroemer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey i'm on the same page as you. I had my first baby back in September
  • kristnes
    Options
    Hi! :)
  • vgamache252025
    Options
    My son was born August 31st and I lost half the weight no problem! It's just frustrating that I can't shake the other half but I'm very determined at this point!
  • jmroemer
    jmroemer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    my daughter was born sept 4th, I lost a good deal of the weight right away but then being home on maternity leave and just eating quick things which were all bad calories I gained a majority of it back
  • sombrefawn
    sombrefawn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Valerie. I've been a member of MFP for nearly 1 year (10 more days to go!) and have lost just shy of 50lbs. I'm from Toronto Canada but have lots of family in NH! Feel free to add me. :)
  • HQuinn96
    HQuinn96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some friends as well!
  • pearl21jul1
    Options
    Hello I can't say I have baby weight to lose seeing how my daughter is going on 7 years old lol let's say it's still there. I am new to this but want so much to stay strong and.motivated I'm 26 and wanting to lose at least 100 lbs.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to be friends with you. You may add me if you like!
  • vgamache252025
    Options
    Ladies please friend me :)
  • bcatbballgirl
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kayla, I could also use some support. I lost 50 lbs, but gained 30 back. I'm feeling very discouraged, and I want my confidence back.
  • vgamache252025
    Options
    It's great to see so many girls out there in the same boat as me willing to chat!!
  • skloser81
    skloser81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sara. I will join also. I didn't just have a baby but having a hard time loosing weight. 2 years ago I lost 50 lbs and I got back in old habits and gained 40 back. So discouraged.
  • brianda18
    Options
    I'm from Toronto add me :)