Weight loss buddy, 20 pounds by May??

currently looking for someone trying to lose around 20 pounds. I would be up to text and motivate and talk!! I would like to start getting into running and home cardio excercises. I think I generally eat okay, not always the healthiest of foods, but I don't live off of fried and fast foods. Add me or message me if interested!!!
Bri :)

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Hey there Bri,
    Just dropping in to wish you the very best with your goals!

If you give it 110%, you'll get the same in return!

All the best,
    Adam
  • brizusmcg
    brizusmcg Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you!!
  • Ixio13
    Ixio13 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hi Bri,

I have a similar goal, 40 pounds by June. I aim for 7 pounds per month.
    I'm moving to UK in February and I came up with a plan to stay away from fish & chips.
    No sugar, no flour, frequent workouts and mostly meat, low fat yogurt and veggies for food.

Let's keep in touch and hope for the success.

Corina
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    I am in. You can def add and I'm totally up to text and motivating each other. Like you I don't always eat healthy foods but it's not fast food either - typically frozen dinners and boxed food. Which I want to cut out. If you would like a motivation buddy let me know :)

-Brittany
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm in London and looking to drop 22lbs.
  • mander1019
    mander1019 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join in. I'm looking to lose about 40 pounds in the next 6 months so I guess that's June. Of course I have more then that I want to lose, however it's a good goal to start. I just joined the gym today and have already put on my planner to work out 4 times a week which is much better than my 0 times at this point. :-) I'm also following a low carb diet which has worked for me in the past and I definitely got far away from during the holidays. Looking forward to being in a better place by June.
  • helibob1966
    helibob1966 Posts: 1 Member
    add me if you wish, looking to lose the same. I have some good recipes to share.