Does anyone use a wii?

Options
Just bought a wii u and was curious if anyone uses any of the fitness games? Which ones do you like and are the best exercise/fun? Also, I could really use some friends on here so please feel free to add me.

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    My children got one for Christmas last year. I play tennis and baseball with them once in a while.
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was using our Wii fit a bit but since joining a gym, I don't really use it anymore. It's fun though! I liked the balance games and the yoga poses. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm also 35 and log on daily.
  • congruns
    congruns Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I still go back to the Wii Active 2 programs when it's raining.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I use the wii with the biggest loser works really well keeps moving put it that way and tracks how many cals you have burnt off during your workout
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I've just started using my Wii Fit again! I forgot how much fun it is. I'm going to have to get some more fitness games, because the only ones I have are Wii Sports and Wii Fit Plus.
  • cassieq322
    cassieq322 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rebecca, I just tried the biggest loser game today. Not as much fun as the fit but definitely a better work out! Also it's nice that it keeps track of calories burned.
  • quilt938
    quilt938 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I need to hook mine back up and replace batteries in the wii-mote..I LOVE Walk It Out on my rebounder! buying apartments, houses, trees...it's fun and was one of my main exercises a few years ago
  • TheFabulousDiva
    TheFabulousDiva Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love the boxing and Just Dance games. Great workouts!
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii and I love it.i have so many fitness games.i really do need to start back on the Wii again.i was actually losing weight when using it.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I love my wii - just dance is fun and they have a bunch, zumba, walk it out, Dance dance revolution and sports resort is fun. You can add me
  • cassieq322
    cassieq322 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Very helpful, thanks everyone. I will check some of these out.