-4.6 lbs to get to the TRUTH (pics)

Options
healthyjen342
healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
Ok, I lied... to the DMV. When I was 21, I of course had to get my license renewed. My license originally had 180lbs (which was a lie when I was 15, but at the time, I was about 220); so I decided to "up" it to be more believeable..I wrote "2-5-0" on the form..I knew it wasn't the truth, but how could I put anything higher? And to be honest, I didnt know how BIG my lie was. My highest weight (that I know of) was, are you ready for this...342 lbs.

At or near my highest weight:

P1020884-1.jpg

and after learning how to regain control of my life, having my son, giving up because "life" happened, using Every other excuse in the book to give up, creating new eating habits, learning what portion sizes REALLY are, and actually getting UP and MOVING ....I am very happy to say that as of Tuesday morning, I am 4.6 lbs away from my Driver's License weight.

Current pics (between 264 and 254 lbs):

20110405061210-1-1.jpg

I have been reluctant to post these, but my mission in this life is to inspire at least ONE person...JUST ONE...If I can do that, my mission is complete... To date, I have lost 87.4 lbs..I have quite a way to go, but I'm not giving up! I've had ups and downs; I'm still obese, but I know that every day I wake up, I'm creating a better life for myself and those around me!

Falling down is part of life...Getting back up is part of LIVING!

Sincerely, a much happier, healthier Jen!

PS - Please feel free to add me as a friend! We all need support, and I like to give mine!

Replies

• MadisonsMom2009
    MadisonsMom2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats You look amazing!!! keep up the good work!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    You are looking great and you have an amazing attitude! Congrats on your progress so far :)
  • 14eeee
    14eeee Posts: 3
    Options
    Well...you've reached at least one goal: You've inspired me! I have about 175 lbs to lose to reach my goal. Have been on a new regimen for just over 2 weeks and have lost around 13 lbs. it's hard but worth it. thanks for sharing your story ;)
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    Fantastic!!! That is so wonderful! Keep it up!
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are looking great! All of your hard work is paying off! You are very inspirational! I wish you the best of luck on the rest of your journey.
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    great job on the weight loss! You look amazing :)
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!
  • monoxidechick
    monoxidechick Posts: 339
    Options
    You are inspirational, and have a great attitude and outlook!! Thank you for being brave and showing the pics, they are so powerful to others who are on the same journey.

Looking great and I know you can reach any goal that you set with an attitude like that!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job! I'm finally less than what my DL says now!!
  • minxblack
    minxblack Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow. I really needed to hear your story today. Thank you.
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You inspire me too ! You look amawing, keep up the good work!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!

haha, my original driver's license said 145 I think, but I was 165, later when I had to get a new one I told the lady I needed to change the weight and she gave me the strangest look and said NOBODY ever raises the weight. I had heard it was actually illegal to be off by more than 10 pounds or something. I think she raised it by 10 or 20 pounds but yeah, it's still nowhere near accurate. That's a great goal!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    youre doing a great job keep it up
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My license always said 230... but I got as big as 290. I feel you on that! I look forward to seeing that 230 again soon! Congrats on your great work!
  • Taras630
    Taras630 Posts: 85
    Options
    Thank god Florida doesnt ask that! I look so bad in my picture tho!!! I paid 25 bucks to look like crap! Anyways...when I was in labor with my son they took me o the hospital in an ambulance and they asked me what my weight was. The guy was like your about 180,right? (oh God, I wished!) no, I said I'm 248. :(. That was definitely hard for me. They tested my blood sugar which they said was the reason they were taking me to the hospital because they nor I knew I was in labor. Such a low point or me! You're doping awesome! Keep it up!
  • snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    You're freaking amazing
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    You shouldn't be shy, we all have stories like that. My i.d. says 225..... yeah, maybe my junior year of high school... maybe
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    You shouldn't be shy, we all have stories like that. My i.d. says 225..... yeah, maybe my junior year of high school... maybe
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you all for the positive replies! It means a lot to know people are in your corner!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!