looking for friends

Options
I've been on my fitness pal for a long time with little success. I have started and stopped countless times! I'm looking to make friends to help make my journey easier to stay committed to.

Replies

• Ibrunet
    Ibrunet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am the same. I keep on going back and say that this time I will go on, but I kindda loose the time to enter the food and no motivation. I would love to do this with you. I think we can motivate each other to keep on going.
  • jmroemer
    jmroemer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also in the same boat. I've started and stopped so many times at this point. This time I want to be serious. I had a baby back in September and really want to be as healthy as possible
  • vanessacfraser
    Options
    Hey guys! Let's do this!!
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • RuthLutz
    RuthLutz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I have good intentions........ Lets do this girls :)
  • musicismylover
    musicismylover Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ibrunet wrote: »
    Hello, I am the same. I keep on going back and say that this time I will go on, but I kindda loose the time to enter the food and no motivation. I would love to do this with you. I think we can motivate each other to keep on going.

I am in the same boat. Today my annual visit to the doc pushed me to attempt again. I am hoping to have more success this go around! Please feel free to add me.
  • kaydoh2014
    kaydoh2014 Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm at about day 368 of tracking and logging on MFP, so I'm your gal if you're looking for someone who's committed. I've only lost about 20 pounds in that year, but due to some physical limitations I'm completely okay with that because I have LOST 20 pounds. I seem to lose a number of pounds and then maintain at that for a couple months or so, then lose some more and maintain that. I don't do it on purpose, it's just the way it happens. So if nothing else, I'm proof that tracking and logging HONESTLY and CONSISTENTLY really can work!

Any of you are more than welcome to send me a friend request
  • becs1501
    Options
    I'm the same. But it's a new year and it's going to be THE YEAR! I'm all for having people to help motivate and motivate me in return, because that extra little bit of accountability seems to help me.
  • pcchrissy1
    pcchrissy1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. In the same boat x
  • ToniaH75
    Options
    Today is my second day. I have never went on a diet before so this is all new to me but i believe i CAN do this and i WILL do this!!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    On day 76 :) and going great
    Lost 56 pound so far.

Still going strong
    My (diet) life style change is that i dont use added sugar or salt and i can eat everything in moderation and my calorie allowance.

I cook from scratch ( former chef) and love recipes and cooking.

I am 49 and 5.5 tall ( or short hehehe)

SW 260
    CW 204
    GW 150-145

Exercise 6 days a week
    Mon.,Wed.,Fri., I do an hour walking ( with some jogging in it sometimes) and 30 minutes of lifting
    Tue., Thu., Sat., i do only walking ( again with some jogging if i want to) and 20 to 30 minutes "Dance like nobody is watching you" :)

I have a positive but brutal honest nature. And would love to have some friends on this journey.

• kilrbunnie
    Options
    This is my first day tracking my food intake and exercise. I'm excited! I know getting healthy is my main goal then how many pounds I shed. I feel confident that if I make it a goal each day to do this that I will succeed. I don't really have or had a support system but would like to make some friends on here that I could maybe lean on or be leaned on to help stay motivated. Add me if interested.
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey all, so I'm a newbie and I'm blogging my way through my weightloss journey. Hoping to build up a network of support and friends here so please add me and check out my blog at https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/ :-)
  • Lalomomma
    Options
    I just started the Venus Factor. I am 41, 270 lbs. And I am doing this to be healthier and to teach my children so they will be healthier. I hope to lose 100 lbs by November. Looking for others who have big goals, let's cheer each other on. We can do it!!
  • DavesGoal185
    DavesGoal185 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This will be my first day back on track....again. It tough, I know. But it can be done. Feel free to friend me. I could use some good friends too.
  • spoonangel74
    spoonangel74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started my diet on January 1. I'm finding the website helpful and hope I can stick to my new low calorie lifestyle. Please add me for a supportive friend.
  • MzLadi19
    Options
    I am guilty of the same tging, shame on me. I'm also looking for some friends with the same goal to help with moyivation. We can help each other. Please feel free to add me
  • bettyroug54
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Age: 60 5'4" 195 pounds and recovering from hip replacement surgery, so I am limited in my physical activity; but I want to be thin and healthy again! You can add me, I would love to be your friend!
  • deeasimacopoulos
    deeasimacopoulos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 18 months ago, I lost 22lbs with mfp but then went on vacation and stopped logging. Downhill since then. Hopefully 2015 is THE year !
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance mode but I love to encourage. Feel free to add me.