Looking for more kickass people!

Options
Hi there!(:
I'm Katy and not new to this site or losing weight. In 2013 I weighed around 217-220 and got down to a low of 173. I was head deep in an eating disorder, though. Got the help I needed, and actually pulled myself out of it. Still shocked to this day I did it, but I did! I laid off weight loss to get a better mentality, and I wish I could show you how much I've changed! I gained all the weight back and then some, but my mental happiness went through the roof. I actually LOVE having pictures of me taken now, (huge change from before) and I'm genuinely a free and happy spirit.
I want to jump back into weight loss, but on a whole different mind set. I want to do this for health reasons; other wise I'd be happy being the 222 lb woman I am! But I have a long history of cancer, diabetes, and other health risks running in my family, and I don't want to go out like that. SO!
I'm looking for some kick *kitten* people to jump into this journey with me! I'm not really setting a goal weight, for obvious reasons. I'm really just going to be focusing on how my body feels, and watch my health improve and decide to change from there if need be. But as I mentioned I did my last weight loss knowing NOTHING about "the healthy way" I do know about BMR, and TDEE, and I've calculated all my macros, just would LOOOVE some support and tips here and there (: Feel free to add me whenever! I'm going to keep my diary open so people can get at me if they see anything a bit off.
I'm 100% in this! ready to make 2015 MY year! anyone else?!

Replies

• gobucks54
    gobucks54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are a strong woman
  • Poppythehalfling
    Poppythehalfling Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! That means a lot. (:
  • gobucks54
    gobucks54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can u add me i dont know how to.do it haha
  • IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am always up for me "kick *kitten*" people in my circle for mutual support.

Add me.
  • scoutzmcgyver
    Options
    Thank you for being so open about your struggle and success! I'm with you - focusing on how you feel in your body is so important! Feel free to add me!
  • zorayap
    Options
    You can do it!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great outlook for the new year . Everyone has a story of some kind..including myself. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to add me . I could use more kickass friends myself
  • Poppythehalfling
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your amazing kind words!(':
  • paisleemendez
    paisleemendez Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are an awesome person& you have a great mind set. I know you are gonna do great! Add me:)
  • Poppythehalfling
    Options
    Awww thank you!!(:
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You go girl! :) You can do it, and we'll do it with you!