Looking for Mom Friends 30 yrs +

Options
2»

Replies

• Fit4My3Boys
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for the adds. I'm really excited to get on down this road and appreciate all your support. I will log daily and always be positive in my comments. Not all days will be easy, but we can all at least look at the positive each tiny step brings us. :-)
  • Ashleymariee83
    Ashleymariee83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ashley, momma to two girls 7 1/2 and 20 months. I'm a SAHM and also back in school to further my nursing degree. I set up my MFP app last year and never did anything with it. I've been overweight since after my first pregnancy, I lost the 40lbs I gained during my second pregnancy by breastfeeding (still breastfeeding) but I've gained 15 lbs back over the past yr. I would like to lose 60lbs. :)
  • jenseat
    jenseat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am a 34 year old mom of 3 (6 year old girl and twin 4 year old boys) who works full time as an elementary school administrator. I am finally ready top get back that "hot mom" feel and would love any support on that journey. Please feel free to friend me...I love talking with people whoop are in the same boat.
    Good luck!!
  • 75dsk
    75dsk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 40, my son is 6 we are in the process of diagnosing his Absence Seizures. I work full time, am in a wonderful relationship and have a daughter who is almost grown. It would be great to connect with other women/parents who are living/dealing seizures in their family.
  • emflora080559
    emflora080559 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, in a 55 year old mother of 4. All of my children are grown now, and most of kids of their own already but I've been there, sometimes working two, even three, jobs to support my kids.

I'm retired now and trying to get into good shape and good help.
    As a woman who understands what is like to work and support her children I'd be happy to offer you support so please feel free to add me
  • bananna30
    bananna30 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello to all the moms! I am a mother to 6 kids and work as well as go to school. Feel free to add me its always good to support other mommies. I log in daily and am always around for support and motivation!
  • amykins1984
    amykins1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    31 year old FTM to a 16m old little girl. Still trying to lose the last 15lbs of the 60 I gained during my pregnancy, and hopefully another 10 after that. I'm a super committed daily user so please add me if you like!
  • deborahofmoore
    deborahofmoore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and a mother of two girls: 11 and 5. I would love to have health conscious mom friends on MFP. Anyone on this thread please feel free to add me.
  • jacobs18201
    jacobs18201 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 year old dog mom looking for friends and support also.. I am unable to have children, so I have fur babies instead =) Please feel free to add me =)
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3. I have a 13 year old girl, 10 & 6 year old boys. I work part time at the moment but am looking for a full time job since all the kids are in school now. I need some friends to keep me motivated and moving. My weight is affecting my self-esteem and health. It needs to come off.