Mom of 6 - you CAN do it!

Options

Replies

• ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    katlady13 wrote: »
    Wow what an amazing transformation :) I am 5' 2 too and started a few pounds higher than you. How long did it take you reach your current weight?

It took me 8 months to go from 178 to 143 then another 7 to get to 112. I was stuck there for a looooong time then got down to 108, but with the lifting have actually gone up a couple pounds.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, congratulations! :D (*)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. I am also a mom working on my weight loss journey.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options

zfdmy9g525c7.jpg

Awesome seriously mind blowing! I wish I could see myself as being able to reach my goal.
  • Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your hard work paid off, you look great!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Wow you are super amazing the best success story so far I can't believe the definition in your arms and your body is tight! I am super happy for you! Way to go! I am the same height as you and hope to be posting my own success story this time next year! Thanks for sharing! Thank you so much!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Oooh! You are my new fitness hero! My highest weight and height are similar to yours, and I would be over the MOON to look anything like you. Looks like I'll need to really put in some work!!
  • kjdiaz91
    kjdiaz91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It is so amazing to see you and your tiny body and so incredible that you have 6 kids! I was 17 and 107 when I got pregnant from my first (2009) and ended up weighing 187!!! I then lost 40 and then had my second (2012), and ended up weighing 177, I just started last month with the "idea" of being fit again. Ive lost already 21 pounds just by changing my diet. And my goal prior to reading your story was to get to 126, but I think I now want 110! :)
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Both you and your "dude arms" look amazing. Great job!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm a mum of 3, youngest 8 months, and I'm aiming to have arms like yours! I looked pretty good before my third pregnancy, but I gained so much. How old is your youngest child? And how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...what a great role model for your children! Awesome mom!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look Fab - Well Done - im just starting out but im really inspired!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great job!
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm a mum of 3, youngest 8 months, and I'm aiming to have arms like yours! I looked pretty good before my third pregnancy, but I gained so much. How old is your youngest child? And how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

My youngest is 6 (oldest 16) so I've had some time. :). I am 36

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    ckmnacln wrote: »

My youngest is 6 (oldest 16) so I've had some time. :). I am 36

I feel a bit better lol. If you'd said your youngest was 1 I might've cried haha. Mine are 8 months, 3 and 5. I'm 37.

Right, off to personal training in a minute to work on my arms.....How on earth did even my arms get fat in pregnancy??
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job and I love the arms!
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great work! My 7th is 13 months. I lost 40 pounds after #6 with mfp, but gained it all back with #7 and a year of sleepless nights.

This is the inspiration I needed!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :D you can be very proud of what you have accomplished
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!