diet plans

Options
Can anyone help please, i work out 4 times a week but strugle with what to eat every day, please can you suggest meal plan ideas, thanks

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Don't overthink this! Eat what you like to eat. Just log it all and make it fit into your day. When that becomes a habit, and if you see you are lacking in some area, make small sustainable changes.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Indeed. The best diet plan is the one you'll stick with...just cutting back on portions of the things that you already eat, until you are at a calorie deficit. A deficit is all you need to lose weight, regardless of the composition of your food.

If you'd like to improve your overall health in addition to losing weight, you can also try to incorporate more nutrient dense foods like vegetables, lots and lots of them, and cut back on foods that are high calorie and low in nutrients, like sweets or "snack" foods (chips, crackers, pretzels, etc.) No need to give up anything entirely unless you want to...just pay attention to portions, preferably with a food scale.

I still eat Taco Bell, burgers, milkshakes and ice cream, and lots of pasta. I just make better choices among those things, and eat them in portions that fit in my calorie goal and macros.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Eat what you have been eating.
    Log two or three days of that into the diary.
    Then analyze to find ways to reduce the daily amount --- i.e. eat the same food in smaller amounts.
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fab thank u